Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: Paul Anderson

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Kev Owens's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    701
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    I just don't get it...

    http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0370263/

    I'd heard Ridley Scott was up for directing this- so what the f*ck happened?

    Paul Anderson (from my neck of the woods, so there's the added bitterness) he's a very predictable guy it must be said- apart from making films he must never be off his Playstation so he can decide which game he wants to make next...

    he's such a poor director though... ALL of his films are sh*te! What's going on in the world?!

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner philipswales's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 9th, 2000
    Posts
    412
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh good, another film for Paul "WS" Anderson to fuck up.

    This guy is the reason this country doesn't have a film industry to speak of.

    Well, one reason anyway.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Kev Owens's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 23rd, 2003
    Posts
    701
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Well, one reason anyway.
    <font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Ha ha ha- yeah, I suppose he can't take all the blame, but I'll still poke him in the eye if I see him walking around Newcastle. [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member asloki's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 19th, 2003
    Posts
    49
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I don't think I'd know the bloke if I fell over him in a chipshop doorway. [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •